Updated: May 8, 2019
Our conduct and rules of engagement must exemplify the Love & Respect we have for our Community and Dignity Deserving of Our Ancestral Kingship.
1. Respect must be accorded every citizen, in every encounter.
2. The language we use must be free of profanity and put-downs.
3. When confronted with hostility we employ de-escalation skills.
4. No disrespectful language should be used when speaking to or about
the women in the community, including comments about their looks.
5. Never show up to work intoxicated or under the influence of any drug.
6. Observe and honor community requests/norms e.g., move your car,
don’t park in a certain area.
7. Do not accept personal gratuities.
8. Be conscious of all recording devices, avoid controversial